Nerf N-Strike Secret Strike AS-1 Written Review

Nerf's cheapest and smallest blaster.  The N-Strike SS AS-1.  This was my third gun ever- the first I bought by myself.
Current Packaging
Facts:
Gun Type:Single Shot
Ammo Capacity: 1 dart
Ammo compatibility: Suction (Buzzbee/Airzone and Nerf), Whistler, Dart Tag, Streamline
Range: Up to 30 feet officially, mines gone up to 50 feet flat 
Editions: 3 (Blue/Yellow-Older, Orange/Black-Older, Yellow/Gray-Current)
Price:$3-$5
Other features: To fire: Pump 7-10 times, then press the top button to shoot, belt/keychain loop on bottom of blaster




The Secret Strike is not the weapon you want to use in Nerf wars.  For getting an annoying sibling once in while, this gun is fine.  Also, they break easy- especially if banged around or pumped too much.  Get your Nerf N-Strike Secret Strike AS-1 today!


*Questions?  Ask me in the comments below.  Have a review of your own?  Post it here!*

Comments

  1. http://magno20-clubmag.blogspot.com/
    hello im new to this blog but could u help my blog out to

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Magno20!
    Thanks for coming to my blog. Could you please tell me how you found it? Do you play Nerf?
    Anyway, I'm new to blogging but I could try to help you. I play Club Penguin occationaly myself...

    P.S- Thanks for my first comment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i can some times get mine to work but not always is there a way i should put it in the barrel?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Matt,
    The Secret Strike has some hit-or-miss problems. Just make sure the dart is in all the way. If it stops working, just get another one. They're so cheap.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment