Today's Vlog-Thoughts From Places-California (FBLA NLC 2013): Day "20"

Description: After taking last week off, I am proud to present my trip to SoCal for the FBLA National Leadership Conference. If you want to view different parts of the video, click on the numbers below:
0:00 Intro
0:17 Traveling to California
1:41 Thursday Afternoon (Opening Ceremony)
2:33 Friday (Disneyland)
3:07 Saturday (LA Tour)
4:15 Sunday (Beach & Awards Ceremony)
6:47 Monday (Traveling back to Wisconsin)
7:39 Final Thoughts

I am aware that not all my pictures matched up when I was talking about them...and there are not very many videos because I wanted my memory to the video of the trip. I hope you enjoyed this!

If you have any questions, please ask! I'll see you tomorrow at Douglas Blogs (http://dougaschublogs.blogspot.com) with a new blog post!

Comments