On Vacation and Rest of August Plans

I'm taking a short vacation Monday Evening until Friday night to Las Vegas and the Grand Canyon.  (If you can offer any help to my fear of flying, please do tell me.) My family has a LONG story on the vacation planning from pop-up ads to snowstorm surprises.  If I ever have a huge break on Nerf news, I'll get around to tell it.  Anyway,  I'll have an Internet connection most of the time, even on the plane, to respond to comments and Tweet, but no blogging here unless there is a major Nerf emergency.

I have 3 posts scheduled for this week to post automatically:

Monday at 9:00 AM CST: JaRu Cyber Strike Rocket Pumper Review

Wednesday at 9:00 AM CST: Buzz Bee Hunter Review

Friday at 9:00 AM CST: Nerf N-Strike Reflex IX-1 Review

Before school starts September 1st, I'll have up the Nerf N-Strike Recon CS-6 Review, the Whiteout Whistler Darts review with comparison to past sonic/whistler darts, and a range test of all my blasters in my new Nerf Shooting Range- plus any other Nerf news that comes up.

Also read my favorite Nerf blogs to stay up-to-date:
Nerf Mods and Reviews
Urban Taggers
SgNerf
Basic Nerf
Foam From Above

Happy Nerfing!


Comments